Into the Hill is bursting with new content!
In the last few days the following have been posted:
– Concrete Jungle: A brand new session with excellent folk/blues artist Aaron Lee Martin.
– A two-views review of Ezra Furman and the Harpoons newest effort, Inside the Human Body, by Nick Wimmer and myself.
– An election day special version of Miracle Valley by T. Clair Smith.
– A review of Seeing Things Your Way, The Ineloquent’s new record.
– An interview with Matthew Perryman Jones, who was kind of enough to talk with me.
Be on the look out for a hilarious new comic from Mr. Smith and the latest edition of Ethos R. Newsworthy, both coming this week!